- Press your waterproof help button and you will be instantly connected to a certified LifeAid Specialist.
- Care Specialists assist you any time of day from LifeAid’s UL Listed monitoring center
- Help is on the way. We contact emergency services, friends and family and stay on the line until help arrives.
More details about how LifeAid’s Medical Alarm system works:
- Your medical alarm button can be worn as a neck pendant or wristband.
- All Care Specialists have been trained and certified according to industry best practices. LifeAid does not offshore our monitoring service.
- The LifeAid medical alert equipment includes enhanced speaker and voice capabilities that help you communicate with Care Specialist even if you have fallen down.
- If you are unable to speak, the monitoring center will immediately follow your personalized emergency action plan, contacting emergency services, friends and family in the order you requested.
- In the event that LifeAid needs to call emergency services, one Care Specialist will remain on the line with you while another notifies EMS.
- With LifeAid’s complimentary AlertMessage service, caregivers will receive automatic email notifications whenever a loved one has an emergency, tests their system or has any issues with their system.